For our recently opened E-fulfilment center in Dorsten, we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues who can help us make Active Ants as successful in Germany as in the Netherlands.
Would you like to manage our existing customers? Then you have come to the right place!
Here are some of the duties as an Account Manager at Active Ants in Dorsten:
Managing assigned accounts:
- You are the first point of contact with our customers. You align customer expectations with the services provided by our organisation.
- You fulfill customer needs taking into account returns and profitability.
- You analyse the sales potential of customers.
- You develop and implement account plans, with short and mid-long term goals.
- You acquire new turnover by expanding products at existing customers.
- You will formulate the offer, carry out contract negotiations and close contracts.
- You maintain customer relationships with a view to long-term profitability and customer satisfaction.
- You inform customers about additional services and new products.
Improve customer processes:
- You internally transfer customer-specific agreements and points of attention and cooperate with other departments to this end.
- You monitor the overall performance delivered to customers against agreed service levels.
- You identify internal issues that disrupt service levels to customers and work with other departments to resolve these issues.
- You have a pulse on the customer and make sure our customers are happy!
Manage and develop customer relationships:
- You fully understand the business dynamics of the portfolio of customers within this area. In particular, the full business potential of existing customers.
- You understand the Business of the client so that they can lead to the formulation of sales plans to maximize the revenue of the sales territory.
- You oversee the achievement of the customer's issued forecast and take action on positive and negative deviations.
- You monitor customer profitability and take action when it is compromised or does not meet the guidelines set by the organization.
- You promote the collaborations within the account team around the customer (Receipt of goods, order preparation , returns, customer service, etc.)
- You ensure adequate reporting of customer meetings and share the meeting reports with the customer after the meeting.
For the vacancy of Account Manager at Active Ants in Dorsten, we are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- You are looking for a permanent full-time job.
- You have knowledge of logistics and sales processes.
- You have a good knowledge of German and English (our customer base is international).
- You are customer oriented, commercial and entrepreneurial.
- You already have a first relevant work experience.
What we offer
In exchange for your commitment as an Account Manager at Active Ants in Dorsten we offer you the following:
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- You will work in a 40 hour week.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative company that is constantly growing and improving.
- Development and career opportunities.
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
Who are we?
Active Ants has experienced constant strong growth as an e-fulfilment company since 2011. We now employ 500 people and 300 robots across 4 offices in the Netherlands (Nieuwegein and Roosendaal), Belgium and Germany. We work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to become the best e-fulfilment company in Europe. In 2018, bpost (the Belgian Post Office) took a 75% stake in Active Ants, allowing us to roll out an accelerated growth strategy. Since 2021, we have also been established in Belgium and Dorsten in Germany.
Would you like to get to know us better?
Please respond directly to this vacancy via our 'apply' button below and we'll be happy to invite you for an interview. After the interview we would like to give you a tour of our warehouse. Prefer an open application? Send your most recent resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and who knows, you might soon be part of our colony!