Customer Service Representative (32/40h)
About Active Ants
Active Ants is a fast growing e-fulfilment company. We help online merchants to grow by supporting them with logistics services. In our warehouses we manage the products that are sold on web shops. We prepare and send the orders for online merchants and process their returns. We have learned how to automated a large part of our order processing using an Autostore system, automatic packing machines and little robots that transport and sort the parcels. We currently have warehouses in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany and are looking forward to conquering more countries in Europe with our e-fulfilment concept.
About the Dorsten site
In our site in Dorsten we have started in September last year. We are a young organisation which is growing quickly. We have a lineup of customers which will increase the volume shipped from Dorsten significantly in the coming months. Due to the rapid growth, also with international customers, we we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to support our team and our customers.
The activities consist of:
- Answering questions of web shops and their customers by phone and email
- Independently investigating the status of missing deliveries
- Correctly recording the questions and the results for the quality system
- Providing correct feedback to the customer and administratively recording it
- Analysing the recorded data
Working at Active Ants means entering a world that is constantly changing, where we challenge you and you can grow as a professional, through education and training, and as a person. We are looking for colleagues who make our team better with the following qualifications:
- Abitur and apprenticeship or similar education, preferably with focus on logistics or administrative management.
- Work experience as a Support Service / Customer Service Representative is an advantage.
- Good understanding of the German and English language is required. Dutch is an advantage
- Experience with MS Office and computers in general.
- Affinity with web shops and "online".
Our ideal colleague is:
- Independent and responsible.
- Precise and stress resistant.
- Helpful, customer- and service-oriented.
- And willing to work alternating hours between 08.00 and 19.00.
As a Customer Service Representative we offer you a competitive salary based on a 32/40 hours working week. We will do several team activities per year and of course have a nice team to work with.
Would you like to get to know us better? Then react to this vacancy and we would like to invite you for an interview. After the interview we are happy to give you a tour of our warehouse.
How to apply?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. and we will reach out to you.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.